Thursday, January 6, 2011

Post 18- Twitter man

Text 1 I would like to able to use this link on my midterm because I believe that it would greatly help me.  It gives you definitions for vocab and is very easy to navigate.  All you have to do is click on the letter that the word begins with that you are looking for and search from the list it gives you.

Text 2 This website will also help me with my midterm because it lists all the materials that we have gone over in class.  It has several different categories that you can choice from and when you click on them it gives you the definitions and examples for the term.

Text 3 This website is the last website that I would like to be able to use on my midterm.  This has different links that you are able to click on to explore the world of economics and gives your resourceful links.

No comments:

Post a Comment