Monday, January 24, 2011

Post 24

THIS IS NOT REAL, MR CAMPBELL ASKED US TO MAKE UP SCENARIOS FOR THE FALLOWING:          
  Structural Unemployment- I decided to be a milk man. However, they stopped having people going around delivering and instead they started selling it in stores.  So now I am structural Unemployed.
          Seasonal Unemployment- I always have been a fan of being on the beach.  I decided to be a lifeguard; however there is only one season of the year that you can be a lifeguard.  During the spring, fall, and winter they don’t need me so I am seasonal unemployed.
            Frictional Unemployment- Right after college I had earned my degree in teaching, however after a couple of years of being a teacher I decided that I want to higher my education.  I started to take night classes and now have my Dr. Degree.
            Cynical Unemployment- Because of the economy and the budget cut for teachers.  I was about to get ten year but they needed to lay off teachers and I was one of them.  I am now cynical unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment